gue

gue
Latest Updates

Opera 27.0 Build 1689.69

Opera for computers gives you a fast, efficient, and personalized way of browsing the web. It comes with a sleek interface, customizable Speed Dial, the Discover feature, which helps you find fresh web content, the data-saving Opera Turbo mode, visual bookmarks, over 1000 extensions. 

Screenshot :

Feature :

  • My way to organize bookmarks
  • My way to enjoy a fast browser experience
  • My way to personalize it
  • My way to search and navigate easily
  • My secure browser
  • VIP access for my favorite sites
  • Download

    5 Responses to "Opera 27.0 Build 1689.69"

    1. Kelebohaan dan kekurangan dr crome and MF apa yah gann??

      BalasHapus
      Balasan
      1. dalam segi pemakaian ramnya gan lebih ringan.
        dan procienya kalau menurut ane.

        kalau berkenan kunjungi blog saya gan

        http://prime-share.blogspot.com/

        Hapus
      2. kalo menurut saya chrome lebih ringan dri MF gan

        Hapus
    2. lebih bagus lagi kalau artikel nya dalam bahasa indonesia gan :D

      kunjungan balik gan
      http://prime-share.blogspot.com/

      BalasHapus